Sunday, 6 October 2013

Bored now

Willow!

Sore thumbs. Do they stick out? I mean, have you ever seen a thumb and gone, wow, that baby is sore?

Dear god. There are SO many wonderful things that Willow says and does. I love her. She totally epitomises nerdy chic. If you didn't want to be Buffy growing up, you wanted to be Willow. Smart. Dating a werewolf musician. A Witch. So cool.

I knew it. I knew it! Well, not knew it in the sense of having the slightest idea, but I knew there was something I didn't know.

On to the polish! All photos are two coats with Ozotic Top Coat.

We try not to get killed. That's part of our whole mission statement... don't get killed.

I like you. You're nice. And you're funny. And you don't smoke. Well yeah, okay, werewolf. That's not all the time. I mean, three days out of the month, I'm not much fun to be around either.

Okay. Somebody explain this whole suck the world into hell thing because that's the part I'm not loving.

We can't run, that would be wrong. Could we hide?

Awesome right?! I'm in love with this shade. What are your thoughts?

Come back tomorrow to see the ultimate bookworm. Until then,

Where to buy:

The Sunnydale Collection, (minus Giles which has sold out), can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment