Wednesday, 9 October 2013

Bunnies, Bunnies it must be Bunnies!

Bunnies are Evil!

Xander: "That's your scary costume?" Anya: "Bunnies frighten me."

I have always maintained my firm belief that bunnies are evil and Anya is definitely with me. If you've ever seen Buffy it is more than likely that you've seen the musical episode 'Once More With Feeling' (Accompanying polish to be reviewed in a few days). One of the most iconic moments is Anya's Bunnies Song. Enjoy.

Don't you just love it? Now for your continued enjoyment, Bunnies are Evil.

This is two coats of Bunnies are Evil with Ozotic Top Coat. Bunnies is a funny one to classify; at the simple level it's a purple base with silver Flakies and Holo pigments. But when you look at it it can appear duochromatic from a dusty pink to a dark purple. It's a lovely little polish that can be both everyday and then dressier when the light hits it.

So what do you think? Personally I think this is a great polish. It's not in my top 5 of the collection but it is undeniably beautiful.

Join me tomorrow for Grrr-argh. Until then,

Where to buy:

The Sunnydale Collection, (minus Giles which has, unfortunately, sold out), can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous polish! I love all the random little rainbowy flecks in it! And the name/inspiration make it even better :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great. Every time I see it on my nails I feel like singing ;)

      Delete