Wednesday, 2 October 2013

For I am Xander, King of Cretins, all lesser cretins bow down before me

All hail Mckfresh's Sunnydale Collection!

For those of you who are unaware I LOVE Buffy. Joss Whedon is an absolute genius and has given us some of the most entertaining moments ever. To start off the wonder that is The Sunnydale Collection, I give you Xander!

Xander. The loveable, wonderful Xander. The guy that gave us wisdom like: To read makes our speaking English good. Gotta love that guy and the beautiful polish that's his namesake.

I'm sorry my life or death situation isn't exciting enough for you! But Xander sure is. Enjoy.

This is two coats of Xander with Ozotic High Gloss Top Coat. So gorgeous. I love this.

Sunnydale. Come for the food, stay for the dismemberment.

I laugh in the face of danger. Then I hide until it goes away.

Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap! I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt-monkey!

Isn't Xander just the best? What's your favourite Xander quote?

Come back tomorrow for another of the Sunnydale Collection.

Where to buy:

The Sunnydale Collection (minus Giles which has sold out) can be found here.

Also, keep an eye on the Facebook page for previews of the LEs coming out Thursday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment