Thursday, 10 October 2013

Grr Argh!

Grrr Argh!

Who didn't have a love/hate relationship with this guy watching Buffy? You love him because- well he's pretty awesome. But you hate him because it meant the end of the episode. But regardless of how you feel about him, you've got to love this polish.

Am I right? How could you not love this polish? It is so shiny. You turn it one direction and it flashes red; turn it another and it flashes blue. It is really pretty.

I have used two coat of Grrr Argh with Ozotic Top Coat for these pictures.

So what do you think? I love this one. Every time I look at it I feel like I have to do the monster hands. It just makes you feel happy.

Tomorrow marks the last of the Sunnydale Collection. Tune in for Once More With Feeling tomorrow. Until then,

Where to buy:

The Sunnydale Collection, (minus Giles which has, unfortunately, sold out), can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like such a gorgeous polish! I love the rainbowy flecks :) It's one of those rare polishes where you just stare at your nails all day while wearing it...

    ReplyDelete