Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Look it up: Slayer comma the

BUFFY!

I'm the Slayer. Slay-er. Chosen One. "She who hangs out a lot in cemeteries"?

I can't imagine a world without Buffy. I grew up with Buffy. Buffy gave me wonderful knowledge like otherwhere, the wacky, wiggins and an elsewhere to be. Buffy taught me to speak and be kick arse. So enjoy the Buffy love.

This is two coats with Ozotic Top Coat. Isn't she gorgeous?! Every time you think you've seen everything this polish has to offer, you'll shift your fingers and find something you haven't noticed before. It's wonderful.

Cordelia, your mouth is open, sound is coming from it. This is never good.

Okay, I'm cookie dough. I'm not done baking. I'm not finished becoming whatever the hell it is I'm gonna turn out to be. I make it through this, and the next thing, and the next thing, and... maybe one day I turn around and realise I'm ready. I'm cookies. And then, you know, if I want someone to eat- or enjoy warm, delicious cookie me, then, that's fine. That'll be then. When I'm done.

I didn't jump to conclusions. I took a small step, and conclusions there were.

When Giles sends me on a mission, he says "please." And afterwards I get a cookie.

I'm gonna give you all a nice, fun, normal evening if I have to kill every person on the face of the Earth to do it.

So what do you think? Personally, I love this polish. It's sultry and sparkly and lovely. The entire collection is truly great with something to suit your every mood; from dark and broody (Angel) to goofy and crazy (Xander).

So what's your favourite? Personally my picks are Oz, Buffy, Willow and Giles. But that's me, I'd love to hear your picks.

I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with one of the LEs (if they arrive in time). Until then, enjoy a few more Buffy quotes.

What else would I want to pump you for? I really just said that, didn't I?

Sorry, but I'm an old-fashioned gal. I was raised to believe that men dig up the corpses and the women have the babies.

You named your stake? Remind me to get you a stuffed animal.

Where to buy:

The Sunnydale Collection, (minus Giles which has, unfortunately, sold out), can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment