Friday, 11 October 2013

Say you're happy now... Once More With Feeling

Once More With Feeling!

I cannot express the depth of my love for Once More With Feeling. It's what I watch on my birthday or when I'm feeling down. No matter what is going on in my life, Once More With Feeling always makes me happy and now this polish does too. I'm going to have to leave the diatribe at that or I'll spend all night rambling on. Enjoy.

This is two coats of Once More With Feeling with Seche Vite Topcoat. It appears a bit more purple than blurple on the nail but there isn't a whole lot of difference. I really adore this polish. Like REALLY adore it. It's so subtle that it's stunning.

So what do you think? I'm dying to know your thoughts on this pretty.

I'll be back tomorrow with a wrap-up of the collection. Until then,

No comments:

Post a Comment