Monday, 7 October 2013

You'll what? Lick me to death?!

GILES!

British? YES. Amazingly Intelligent? Yes. Awesomely witty? Definitely. I have spent hours today trying to narrow down my Giles quotes. He is just the best character and says the best things. Now there's a polish to match his awesomeness. Enjoy.

Demons after money. Whatever happened to the still beating heart of a virgin? No one has any standards anymore.

This is two coats of Giles with Ozotic Top Coat. Isn't it gorgeous?! I love this. It's such a fresh shade of green - perfect for spring.

Testosterone is a great equaliser. It turns all men into morons.

Buffy, when I said you could slay vampires and have a social life, I didn't mean at the same time.

All right, I'll just jump in my time machine, go back to the twelfth century and ask the vampires to postpone their ancient prophecy for a few days while you take in dinner and a show.

I appreciate your thoughts on the matter, in fact I encourage you to always challenge me when you feel it's appropriate; you should never be cowed by authority. Except, of course, in this instance, when I am clearly right and you are clearly wrong.

The earth is doomed.

There you have it. The utter loveliness that is Giles in his many forms. What are your favourite Giles moments? I'd love to hear them.

I used to be a highly respected Watcher. Now I'm a wounded dwarf with the mystical powers of a doily.

On that note farewell. I'll be back tomorrow with Buffy. Until then,

Where to buy:

The Sunnydale Collection, (minus Giles which has, unfortunately, sold out), can be found here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I've nominated you and your blog to a Liebster award! I think your beautiful nails need more attention and that's the reason I gave it to you. :) More info can be found at my blog on how the award work, nothing hard though, just some get to know one another-questions :) Hope you'll like it and haven't received one before. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll have a post up in a few days for it.

      Delete